Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Software Recommendations - Paid Spyware/Malware
So I was thinking about more of what to talk about regarding desktop computers, and have decided that for the next few posts I am just going to make a bunch of recommendations on the types of programs that you can download onto your new desktop, to help it run better. I am going to cover a lot of different types of programs on different days, so I have decided that today’s program category is going to be paid programs for spyware/malware removal. The first program that I would highly recommend for getting rid of any type of malware is called Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. You can buy it off of www.majorgeeks.com for $25. The download size is only 9 MB too. Over 6 million people have downloaded this through MajorGeeks alone, so therefore it is a highly recommended product. How does it work? Well it basically monitors everything that you do on your computer, and instantly removes any types of malware or harmful software that is detected. Another program that I have heard about that people have paid for is called Spyware Doctor. This program is used to clean out spyware, trojans, adware, and keyloggers that can steal information about you and give it to another party. This is an extremely up to date program, and has great reviews on it. I would recommend buying both of these programs in order to keep your computer ultra safe from spyware and malware that could harm your computer. Next up, I will recommend free registry cleaners to clean out your registry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment