Saturday, June 18, 2011

Computer Accessories


Okay, well now that we understand compatibility and what you basically need in order to build any type of desktop computer. This post is going to relate to mainly what I would recommend as any extras that you could purchase for your computer by using the website www.Newegg.com. If you notice that your computer seems to overheat quite a bit, then I would recommend buying a fan or cooling system. If you want to purchase a simple fan, there is a good one that I found on Newegg. You can view it by clicking here. For more intense computer usage, such as gaming or running networks, I would suggest a liquid cooling system. Liquid cooling systems can be used to cool almost any part of your computer. If you notice that you like to overclock your processor a lot, then they have a specific cooling system that I found on Newegg that you can view by clicking here. Note that overclocking your processor should only be done if you know your computer won’t overheat from doing it. Overheating your processor too much can cause permanent damage to it. Another type of cooling system that you can get is a cooling system for your video card. Video cards can also be overclocked to improve graphics and gaming performance. I found a good cooling system for a video card and you can view it by clicking here. Please note the details section of anything you buy to make sure that it will work with what you currently have. I just posted suggestions, so you might need to look at other options before choosing the correct one.

No comments:

Post a Comment