So, last post I explained the 3 most expensive parts that I purchased for my first gaming computer that I created. Now I will show you the rest of the computer, and explain why I choose those certain parts. The number one most confusing thing about making computers is the compatibility with the motherboard. When I build my computers, I choose a good motherboard that had good reviews and a lot of features. The motherboard that I chose had great reviews, and a lot of features that would be used in the future. For example, this motherboard supports up to 4 GB of RAM, which, at the time, was not needed for any computers…but you had the potential to upgrade it if you desired in the future. The motherboard I chose was about $65, and it had amazing reviews, if you look at the feedback section in the link. Along with a motherboard, you need to find a case big enough to fit your motherboard and anything else you would want to add to it. I chose this case because it had good reviews and came with a 420 watt power supply (I will explain power supplies later). Along with a motherboard and case, you need to have a hard drive, CD drive, and mouse and keyboard. These 3 items were extremely general for me, and just had to find some drives that were compatible with the motherboard. I hope these blog posts aren't too confusing for people to follow along.
No comments:
Post a Comment