Saturday, June 18, 2011
Computer Accessories part 2
There are many other accessories that you can purchase for your desktop that can do different types of jobs that you might need to get done. I am just going to post a few things that I think would be helpful to your desktop system. If you use your computer daily and have a lot of open work on it, then I would suggest purchasing a back up outlet power supply. The one that I would suggest to buy is here. The reason I suggest buying one of these, is because when your power goes out, your computer turns off automatically, which could cause damage to your computer (if it happens a lot), and you lose all of your information that you never saved. With this, you don’t have to worry about that, because it generates power for your desktop, when your power goes out. It also protects your desktop from any power surges that might happen. If a power surges happens to an unprotected desktop, then it’s possible that it could fry your motherboard and other computer parts. If you do any type of video editing, I would suggest that you buy a firewire addon for your desktop. It’s installed in a similar slot to your video card. You can view different types of firewire cards by clicking here. Along with that, you could also purchase a sound card, because the default sound with the motherboard might not be all that great. As with the firewire, the sound card would be installed in the same way. You can view different types of sound cards by clicking here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment