Monday, June 13, 2011
Introduction
Well this is my first post for this blog, and I just wanted to give an introductory and overview of what I mean to cover throughout this blog. I am aiming to give information to people who are looking to purchase a computer, whether it’s a computer only used to surf the web or a power house you want to play most up to date video games on. I will give my opinion on whether it would be better to buy a computer from a company, such as Dell, or if it would be better to purchase your own desktop. I am also going to plan on breaking down some of the pros and cons as to why you should choose to buy or build. When I use the term “buy”, I mean purchase from a company, and when I use the term “build”, I mean build a computer on your own with your own parts. I will also give links explaining ways to build your own computer, how to install certain software, how to keep your computer protected with the use of FREE software, and other people’s opinions and reviews of different desktops and computer parts. For example, if someone wanted to purchase a powerhouse computer and make it from scratch, I would post a list of compatible parts, the prices, the reviews, and total cost to make it. Along with all that, I would also explain how to put all of it together, and post links referencing it as well. If you wanted the same powerhouse computer and wanted to buy it from somewhere, I will also give a list of different desktops that I think would be the best, and post links with reviews about them, which makes it easier for people to just visit my site and review all the information and explanations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment